If you are opting for liposuction surgery at our Pune centre in Aesthetics Medispa, you naturally know that it is a big investment. To make the most of it, there are many things you can do to prepare your body for the procedure and, perhaps, even think about adding other surgical procedures for best results. For example, in men, Gynaecomastia or ‘excess fat in the chest region’ leads to an unsightly body shape. By combining Gynaecomastia surgery with liposuction, men can get excellent body contouring. Likewise, in women, one can opt for the liposuction procedure along with a tummy tuck (or consider the complete ‘mommy makeover’) for a flatter stomach and overall toned and well-defined body shape.
Let us consider some more steps to help you optimize your liposuction results:
To optimize the results of liposuction surgery in Pune
- Since every case is different, what suits one patient may not always suit another. Hence it is important to visit only the best and most experienced board certified liposuction surgeons in Pune who are also experienced in male breast reduction and related procedures.
- Naturally, liposuction does not mean that you can continue the same lifestyle as before. Diet and exercise are an important part of sustaining results of the surgery. At Aesthetics Medispa, we do not believe in fad or crash diets. These only result in weight gain and do not provide you with lasting results. Rather, a healthy diet and lifestyle is what is necessary.
- At our Pune facility, we also offer various lymphatic massage packages that you could opt for once you have healed after the liposuction procedure. Our panel of experienced dieticians and nutritionists can advise you about the ideal diet and nutrition.
- The team of experts performing your liposuction surgery in Pune will also recommend the best compression garments to use as well as the time period for resuming exercise and daily activities. That being said, most patients may resume activities like walking and moderate aerobic exercise within a few days of the procedure.
- There are many advertisements these days claiming quick/non-surgical liposuction and tummy tuck procedures. Do not fall for these gimmicks- not only do they have unproven results; they could even have serious side effects.
Optimizing Liposuction with Lipoabdominoplasty
The liposuction surgery team at Aesthetics Medispa Pune is also highly experienced in performing lipoabdominoplasty. This procedure, as the name indicates, is a combination of Liposuction and Abdominoplasty. In this, our surgeons first perform excess fat removal using Lipo and then follow it up with a tummy tuck procedure for removing excess skin. The results of this combined procedure have been terrific and you can visit our centre to see some excellent before and after photographs of liposuction surgery in Pune. The advantage of combining the two procedures is not just shorter recovery time but also lesser nausea and almost-invisible scarring.
Mommies can restore their pre-pregnancy figures with Liposuction surgery
No one understands a mother’s drive to place her family before herself as much as our team of liposuction surgeons at Aesthetics Medispa, Pune. The drive to care and nurture children naturally takes a toll on a woman’s body in the form of sagging breasts, fat deposits in arms, thighs, hips and stomach etc. By combining Liposuction with several surgical procedures, you can naturally optimize your investment and see the best results. This total makeover is sure to make any mother feel confident in her personal and professional life.
Regardless of the procedures you choose to optimize the results of your liposuction surgery in Pune, our team of highly experienced and skilled surgeons available at Aesthetics Medispa will incorporate all goals and expectations of each candidate to provide the best results.